~Adorn'd~ Vintage Earring Haul....

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

On my weekly Friday trip to the local Sal Val...I picked up a vintage three piece pajama set still in the packaging and these amazing vintage earrings!! I never luck up on jewelry at this Sal Val...they don't have much of a collection but it was my day that day for jewelry finds...All pairs were a $1 a piece.:)



I've already...ALREADY worn the black and green ones...The black are signed Coro earrings....
The black & white ones remind me of something my mother owned in the 80s'...The pink stoned ones are clip-ons and I've seen some like this in those young trendy stores like Wet Seal and Rue 21....I absolutely LOVE the palm tree screw backs and I am suprised they are not signed...
The gold knots reminded me of something my Grandma Jane owned in real gold and this a lone Coro clip on that I made into a ring.:)

Close up picture of the screwback earrings...They are very comfortable...I'm surprised!!




5 comments:

Crystal on 6:12 AM said...

Awesome finds! How/where do you store your earrings?

Rai on 8:16 AM said...

OMG I LOVE THEM ALL!

Candyce Nicole on 10:03 AM said...

They're all beautiful!

Atiyah on 10:06 AM said...

Those gold knot earrings were very popular in the late 80's and early 90's I remember my aunt having a pair. She was pretty hip until she got married LOL.

Unknown on 12:45 PM said...

Crystal- Thanks! I store some my earrings in five tiered plastic drawers and other earrings like my handmade hoops are hanging on a straw hat. crazy, but it works!

Rai and Candyce- Thanks ladies!!

Atiyah- LOL! My Grandma had some in the 80s..that's why I had to have them!